Camp to be Held From July 6 to August 14. Read our COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan Learn more »

Posted on April 17, 2020

As the COVID-19 pandemic continues we are monitoring the situation daily and making alternative plans for summer camp if needed. We are currently planning to operate Summer camps as planned. We are following recommendations and guidelines mandated by the State of Pennsylvania, Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Camp Association (ACA) and JCC Association of North America.

If we are required to delay the start of camp, change locations our cancel camp we will notify those who have already registered and issue full refunds if the camp is canceled.

Please continue to check or Website, Facebook and Instagram pages for updated information.

Thanks! And Stay Safe!

Doug Miller – Camp Director
JCA of Northeast PA

To Top